ALSTOM Hiring Application Engineer Job In USA| Salary Upto$83,500USD/year Apply Online
Company Name : Alstom
About Company :
Alstom knows that employee empowerment is crucial to its success and continues to strengthen its culture by promoting diversity and entrepreneurial spirit with a fundamental commitment to integrity and high ethical business standards and practices.
Alstom sets the highest standards on safety, embodied by a twofold commitment: win the trust of operators and passengers through reliable, effective solutions; and prevent occupational risks to offer its employees and contractors the best possible working conditions.
Related Jobs :
Our Latest YouTube Videos
Link : Click
Our Telegram Channel
Link : Click
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: Application Engineer
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or an Engineering Technology Degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Railway Signal Engineering or related field
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|
Job Description :
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
Job Description:- Mechanical Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engg.)
From the field of product design & development preferably from Pumps and Turbine domain whose role predominantly was in mechanical engineering design, validations and implementations.
5-7 years- Engineer /Sr. Engineers
Job Role expectations:
• Responsible for the design and development of mechanical subsystems and assemblies of vertical turbine pumps.
• Responsible to provide innovative solutions/ideas to introduce technical differentiators and value propositions
• Requires work experience in VA/VE Rationalisaation , DFMEA & Risk assessment
• Requires work experience in casting component design and manufacturing methodoogies
• Generate related production drawings and BOM list for product release.
• Coordinate with cross functional teams for design validation and other required activities.
• Troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate to complex difficultly under general supervision.
• Maintain effective communications both verbal and written with customer, team members and cross functional departments.
Royal Enfield Company Job Interview | Direct company Vacancy | Chennai TN
Designation: Technical Support and Warranty
Educational Qualifications: B . E .Mech / Auto
2+ years of experience in a technical service or a technical warranty support role in a channel partner network
Strong foundation of basic mechanical and electrical fundamental theory
Solid knowledge of engine maintenance and troubleshooting to include: air cooled, liquid cooled units, gas fuel systems
NPCI Recruitment |250 Vacancy | GET (No GATE Exam) |CTC – ₹6.89 LPA | Freshers – Apply Now
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Educational Qualifications: B.E , B.Tech Engineer
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: Fresher
Job Description :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|