Balmer Lawrie & Co Interview | Assistant Manager Stores & Dispatch Executive | Min 1 Year Exp | Salary 12LPA | Chennai Tamilnadu
Company Name : Balmer Lawrie & Co
About Company :
Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 154 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 1593 crores and a profit of Rs. 157 crores. Along with its four Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors. Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its entire years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
Related Post :
Flextronics Fresher Interview| Junior Engineer |B.E. EEE, ECE, Mechanical Engineer| Chennai Tamilnadu
BOSCH INTERVIEW | Instructional Designer | B.E. Engineering Graduate | Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Electrical Service & Maintenance Engineer | Altomech private limited | Diploma & B.E.EEE | Coimbatore Tamilnadu
Our Latest YOUTUBE Videos
Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: Assistant Manager Stores & Dispatch
Minimum Qualification : Full time regular Graduate Degree in Engineering And / Or
2 Year full time regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma## in Management / MBA
##Post Graduate Diploma in Management should be certified as equivalent to Post Graduate Degree by AIU valid for the year when the PG Diploma has been completed.
Preferred Qualification : PG Diploma in Materials Management / Supply Chain Management / Logistics Management.
Minimum Experience (Years) : 1 year as on 26.11.2021
Preferred Experience : Candidates with experience in Chemical Manufacturing Industry with strong knowledge in SAP MM module shall be preferred
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: Min 1 Year Exp
Job Location: Chennai Tamilnadu
Salary Details :
Basic Scale (Rs.) : 40000 140000
Initial Basic Pay (Rs.) : 40000
CTC at the beginning of the scale (Rs / lakhs per annum): 12 Lakhs per annum
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|
Job Description :
The incumbent will be responsible for
1. Act as a core SCM Team member to ensure that production objectives of the unit is met within optimum inventory holding costs (RM/ WIP/ FG)
2. Ensure data is captured in system with complete adequacy and quality and that real stock and system stock compares correctly. Act proactively to ensure system, process and control design, development and deployment in this matter.
3. Proactively take initiative to ensure that stock availability (RM/ Spares/ Consumable) etc. does not impact the business continuity adversely in any manner, and ensure forward planning using appropriate tools/ processes/ data to avoid such possibilities
4. Actively participate in vendor/ RM substitution initiative in coordination with all stakeholders internal and external to the unit / SBU. Explore possibilities and deploy feasible initiatives in ones area of control all possible improvement initiatives related to SCM function from a total cost & quality perspective (viz. inward-outward process cost, inventory holding cost, transportation cost, quality of RM/ WiP etc.)
5. Ensure compliance to Commercial/ Purchase procedures/ SOPs, EHS guidelines as applicable to ones area of control or even otherwise
6. Proactively manage resources and relationships, including those in the Company and the suppliers/vendors of the Company.
7. Handle all administrative work related to the core deliverables which may include among other things, stock monitoring/recording, facilitate timely vendor payment processing, system updation, data/record reconciliation, statutory forms collection/ issuance / compliances and fulfilling MIS requirements, reporting on market/ supplier activities etc. from time to time.
The above list is indicative only and not exhaustive
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|