Cad Designer Job Vacancy in Chennai | Diploma / B.E.Mechanical |Flowserve India
Company Name : Flowserve
About Company :
Meet Flowserve: Our core business is solving complex fluid motion and control challenges for our customers. Dig a little deeper, and you’ll find that Experience in Motion takes on an even greater meaning.
It captures the spirit and the actions of Flowserve associates worldwide, and conveys our ongoing efforts to move forward with advances in technology and groundbreaking industry applications that serve our customers.
Access the pages below to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Related Jobs :
FRESHER WITH GOOD SALARY JOB |B.E.MECHANICAL|STEEL STRIPS WHEELS
LOOKING FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS IN MARKETING DIVISION (FRESHERS)
From 0 to 2 year(s) of experience
₹ 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in RFQ, New Product Development,
Costing & Quotation working,
Coordination with regional teams,
MIS handling for region
JK Cement Job Vacancy | Management Trainee | Freshers
Job Description :
– Management of channel partners, identification, appointment of dealers, distributors, and secondary channel.
– Dealer Network Management.
– Execute marketing activities in the territory
– Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
– Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
– Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
– Understand each departments (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
– Provide administrative support
– Get familiar with personnel duties
– Participate in companys strategic planning
Our Latest YouTube Videos
Link : Click
Our Telegram Channel
Link : Click
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: CAD Designer
Educational Qualifications: DME / B.E.Mechanical
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: Min 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai TN
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|
Job Description :
Responsibilities & Requirements: Principal Accountabilities
Understand & execute engineering tasks as per work instructions independently
• Performing tasks associated with complicated layout design for standard products and generating shop floor fabrication drawing
• Generate Bill of materials for assembly drawings for the retrofit jobs and ensure the design compliments the challenges from customer.
• Perform review of incoming engineering orders for completeness and technical correctness of job definition
• Demonstrates workable knowledge on product specific international standards
• Interface with manufacturing to assure design for manufacturability
• Perform basic calculations with available internal tools independently
• Appraise on status of strategic/ high visibility/ urgent job to originator and associated stakeholders. Meets project scheduled milestones for engineering deliverables
• Collaborate with allied departments as required to complete design work accurately and on-time
• Implement Engineering lessons learnt & Best Practices make best use existing tools and support Kaizen projects to improve productivity
• Independently prepare technical documents associated with the auxiliary systems
• Demonstrate the self-checking capability, undertake complete ownership on quality and reduce checking dependency.
• Mechanical Engineering Graduate with +2 years of experience or Mechanical Diploma engineers with +5 years of experience in similar engineering industry.
• Minimum two years’ experience in 3D modeling in Inventor and mechanical design
Preferred Experience / Skills: •Required skills/competencies
Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor.
• Knowledge on Solid Works is added advantage.
• Review and understand customer specifications and requirements
• Familiar with manufacturing processes and metallurgy
• Working experience in plant piping, heat exchangers, pressure vessels & boilers
• Exposure to International standards (ASME, ANSI, API)
• A high level of self-motivation, flexibility and self-learning aptitude
• Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
*💁🏻♂️இந்த மிக முக்கிய தகவலை மிக அதிகமாக பகிருங்கள், வேலை இல்லாமல் தவிக்கும் இளைஞர்களுக்கு இது மிகவும் உதவிகரமாக இருக்கும்🙏*
Send your resume to : email@example.com