Openings for Logistics in Chennai -Leading car manufacturing Company.
About Company :
Novares India Automotive Private Limited serves automotive industry. The Company manufactures motor parts and accessories. Novares India Automotive serves customers worldwide.
We are a complete solutions provider serving our customers’ needs.
Using advanced plastics injection technologies, Novares designs highly engineered solutions to be user-friendly, ergonomic and affordable.
We create, produce components and systems with multi-functionalities that add value. Our parts have complex functions, mechanisms, use kinematics, mechatronics and provide integration expertise for modules.
Our plastics match performance of those in metal plus offer the lightweight dynamic contributing to the production of lightweight cars.
Our capacity to produce quality products and systems is reinforced by continuous improvements (testing and trails) and this goes beyond just manufacturing, it guarantees customers’ all the latest techniques, with service.
Our Plastic Heat Exchanger is a good example.
It allows the replacement of conventional aluminum alloy heat exchanger with a plastic part, which can be integrated more easily into engine parts such as an air intake manifold.
Company Website: https://www.novaresteam.com
Designation : Asst. Manager Logistics / Customer Administrator
Education qualification : Graduation in Engineering
Year of Experience : 8 to 10 Years Experience in Logistics with good customer relations
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Job Description : Manage shipments– Oversee the proper execution of shipments
– Liaise with customers and give advance notification of any anomalies
– Ensure coherence of the order book. If anomalies are detected, notify a senior manager
– Analyse late deliveries weekly
– Publish results every day, at the end of each week and at the end of each month
– Occasionally print out shipment preparation lists to give to the store keeper
– Manage stock by checking the various indices during modifications
– Order suitable transportation means
– Update the customer closure calendar daily
– Inform the logistics department or the customer in the event of a non-compliance with production commitments, if there is a risk of delivery interruption
Roles & Responsibilities : Manage delivery calls
– Check that E.D.Is are correctly integrated
– Retrieve requests from the web
– Input requests that are not in E.D.I.
– Ensure that the order book is kept up-to-date
3 – Help to manage internal and external flows in certain organisations
– Help to create logistics department instruction sheets/procedures
– Report to the logistics manager
– Analyse causes and decide on suitable means and methods required to complete his/her assigned missions
4 – Manage logistic customers claims on Customer web portal
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :