Daimler India Commercial Vehicles | Quality Control Job Vacancy in Oragadam – Apply now
Company Name : Daimler Mercedes-Benz Interview
Company Website : https://www.daimler.com
About Company :
We are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and one of the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles. We offer financing, leasing, fleet management, investments, insurance brokerage as well as innovative mobility services.
Although the new world of mobility is multifaceted, our reasons for being mobile can be summed up under two main headings: private or business reasons. And here it should be noted that employees are increasingly acting as sponsors of private drives. As a result, companies are playing a key role in the mobility transition. Daimler Mobility covers all facets of corporate mobility with its companies and equity interests. An overview.
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Automobile / Mechanical
Fundamental knowledge of
· Homologation & COP Methods
· Automobile Technology,
· Business Analytics & Intelligence,
· Automotive materials & metallurgy,
· Vehicle dynamics,
· Vehicle Testing,
· CV Chassis and sub-systems,
· Production and operation management,
Computer Basics (MS Office, Online Collaboration Tools)
Job description –Manager- Recall & Technical Governance
We seek a Passionate, Dynamic, and Creative Engineer to join our young and energetic team,
· Steering the Safety Compliance Emission topics in India location.
· Escalating field issues in FQM/QEB as per escalation matrix
· Reviewing the applicable country guidelines for Recall relevant topic.
· Liasoning with Technical Compliance Management Team for Recall relevant topic.
· Assist in Quick detection & Quick resolution of potential SCE failures
· RASIC Development & Digitization of Recall @ India Location
· Recall MIS reporting & special management task closure on time
· Benchmark & Horizontal deployment /Recurrence Prevention measures from Safety Compliance Emission topics @MFTBC
· Review /Audit the Safety Compliance Emission relevant parts & Process
· Ensure that End to End Recall process adherence @ India Location
· Maintain the required documents as per standards defined
Self-managed and willing to work in a fast-paced and time-variant environment
Ambitious, self-starting and motivated attitude;
· Strong Bureaucratic Written Communication with Govt Agencies.
· Teamwork and Interpersonal skills
· Critical thinking and Problem-solving Skills
· Emotional Intelligence and Empathy Skills
· Adaptability and Flexibility skills
· Above all willingness to learn
Details & Apply link :
Permanent Job Vacancy in Automation Company | B.E, Diploma -Mech, EEE, ECE, EI, IC.
Company Name : STANDARD INSTRUMENTS AND CONTROL
Designation: CALIBRATION engineer
Qualification: B.E and Diploma.
Passed out:2016 TO 2021
2022 BATCH ALSO APPLY THIS JOB
Designation: Project engineer (PLC AUTOMATION )
Qualifications:Diploma and B.E
Department:ECE,EEE,EI,IC,MECHANICAL AND MECHATRONICS
PASSED OUT:2016 TO 2021
2022 BATCH ALSO APPLIED
FRESHERS AND 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy in USA | Norwegian cruise line holdings – Apply now
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Engine Repairman’s primary function is the maintenance and repair of the machinery and technical equipment, as directed by the First Engineer.
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|