Daimler Mercedes-Benz Hiring Interview |Planning & Reporting ,Documentation Eng. |B.E. Engineering |Chennai Tamilnadu | Apply now
Company Name : Daimler Mercedes-Benz Interview
Company Website : https://www.daimler.com
About Company :
We are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and one of the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles. We offer financing, leasing, fleet management, investments, insurance brokerage as well as innovative mobility services.
Although the new world of mobility is multifaceted, our reasons for being mobile can be summed up under two main headings: private or business reasons. And here it should be noted that employees are increasingly acting as sponsors of private drives. As a result, companies are playing a key role in the mobility transition. Daimler Mobility covers all facets of corporate mobility with its companies and equity interests. An overview.
Related Post :
IBM ONLINE Off Campus Drive 2021|Associate Systems Engineer | Last Date 25th Nov 2021 | PAN India
Kone Elevator Fresher Interview | Diploma & B.E. Graduates| Chennai Tamilnadu
Our Latest YOUTUBE Videos
Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYt-jtPk975fMuI6tLpUEg
Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Planning & Reporting :
Job Description :
1. Leading and Facilitating Team Collaboration:
– Supervising and leading the program to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs to ensure initiatives meet the desired targets
– Coordinating with work package leads, controlling team and other stakeholders to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs
– Constantly receiving updates on the initiatives status and facilitate progress of initiatives through various stages
– Creating complete transparency and establish an efficient framework to address issues effectively
Management Reporting for
– Weekly/Monthly review with DICV Management Team
– Project review/Status update with Trucks Asia Management Team
– Monthly review of Initiatives with Go4-100 Lead
0. Organizing/participating in workshops to improve the initiatives pipeline and monitor the progress
0. Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues, and make recommendations on project decisions to Senior Management
0. Other tasks: Serves as subject matter expert, providing technical and analytical guidance to the project teams
Bachelor’s degree (emphasis on Mechanical, Automobile, Production engineering) (or) Post-Graduation degree (MBA – Marketing & Sales, General Management)
1-3 years of experience in Sales/CS in Manufacturing industry preferred
– Advance MS Office competency
– Acquaintance to DMS system added advantage
Designation: Documentation Manager
Educational Qualifications: B.E. Engineer Graduates
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: Min Experience
Job Location: Chennai, SIPCOT Industrial Growth Centre, Oragadam, Mathur Post
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|
Job Description :
– Prepare the project charter for all the customer service documentation deliverables based on launch plan strategy.
– Liaise with internal stakeholders for availability of inputs for new models.
– Track change management applicable for launched models and avail the inputs on the changes.
– Frequently review the progress with development vendors & resolve the queries if any.
– Accountable for overall quality of documents published in the online portal and timely delivery.
– Responsible for CS business applications for parts value chain and learning management applications.
– Evaluate Vendor billings and invoices in time according to the production outputs realized
– Responsible for MIS preparation of the handled areas.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|