DESIGN ENGINEER INTERVIEW | Executive / Senior Executive / Manager | B.E.MECHANICAL ENGINEER | HOSUR TAMILNADU
Company Name : Ion Exchange India (ltd)
About Company :
Ion Exchange pioneered water treatment in India and is today the country’s premier company in water and environment management, with a strong international presence. Formed in 1964, as a subsidiary of the Permutit Company of UK, we became a wholly Indian company in 1985 when Permutit divested their holding. We currently employ 2,000 people – multi-disciplinary teams of highly experienced professional managers technologists and scientists, supported by a widespread infrastructure in India and abroad.
Related Post :
Larsen & Toubro Limited |WELDIND ENGINEER INTERVIEW B.E,B.TECH , M.E ,M.TECH MECHANICAL ENGIENER | CHENNAI TAMILANDU
Walk In Interview | AutoCAD Draughtsman Interview I ASE Structure Design Private Limited I B.E,B.Tech / Diploma – Mechanical , EEE , ECE , Telecom & Civil Engineer
Our Latest YOUTUBE Videos
Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: Executive / Senior Executive / Manager – Design
Educational Qualifications: B.E. Mechanical Engineer
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Job Location: Hosur Tamilnadu
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|
Job Description :
1. Responsible for Project Designing & Engineering.
2. Responsible for handling all new products of the company, troubleshooting and good customer relation.
3. Appropriately apply market data, customer and internal feedback & Analyst assessment to the development of product strategy that meet the market need.
4. Responsible for design calculations for vessels, tanks, and piping and structural’s for purchase request
5. Preparation of P&ID, Equipment Layout, Fabrication Drawings (Vessels, Tanks, Skids & IC Pipe work), 3D Modeling.
6. Visiting sites.
7. Responsible for ISO documentation
8. Read& interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer generated reports, recommended and validate concepts, new platforms or product line extensions for product developments.
9. To identify trends, opportunities and threats for product groups and propose corresponding measures.
10. Preparation of Standard fabrication drawings (Vessels, Tanks, Frontals & Skids).
11. Preparation of Bill of materials for the scope.
12. Preparation of data sheets/Operation manual.
13. Work closely with site E&C team for feedback on existing design.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.