Electrical Engineer Interview | Hubbell Incorporated | Chennai Taramani |B.E, B. Tech, M.E, M. Tech Electrical Engineer
Company Name : Hubbell Incorporated
Company Website : https://www.hubbell.com/
About Company :
Hubbell Incorporated began its journey in the late 1800’s when its founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. The commercial availability of electric power and advent of the light bulb created additional opportunities for Hubbell. With early patents for the “pull chain lamp socket” and “separable plug and receptacle,” Hubbell stepped into an era of creativity, inventing new ways to serve its growing customer base of businesses, manufacturers, utilities and homeowners.
Related Post :
Avalon Technologies Private Limited |Walk In Interview | Chennai Tamilnadu| Date 20th October – 23 October
TAFE INTERVIEW | DESIGN ENGINEER VACANCY | B.E.MECHANICAL / AUTOMOBILE | CHENNAI TAMILNADU
Designation : Electrical Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech in EEE or ME/ M.Tech in Power system
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience : 5 – 7 Years
Job Location : Chennai Taramani
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Job Description :
• Interact with US customers to understand the projects requirements
• Understand electrical products and conceptualize new ideas for new product development and for the betterment of existing products
• Supporting on electric product testing with respect to relevant international standard as per product requirement
• Converting the ideas into practically feasible product-oriented design
• Developing 3D models and 2D drawings of products as per international drawing standards
• Create new concept designs and cost reduction proposals
• Work as a team with good interaction with team
• Ability to deal with multi- disciplinary problems and dealing with cross functional teams
• Meet the delivery time and quality requirements.
Mandatory Should have working knowledge in Autodesk inventor 3D & 2D drafting or any equivalent modelling software and good experience in GD&T
Desirable Experience in any one of the FEA simulation software like COULOMB, COMSOL etc.
• Knowledge in Product life cycle management and NPD design stages
• Working knowledge in design of electro-mechanical products like actuators & CT’s or transformers
• Experience in 3D CAD model and 2D drawing creation for the switchgear products
• Knowledge in GD&T and drawing conversion into GD&T is essential
• Significant manufacturing process knowledge in molding, casting, machining, and sheet metal processing and corresponding 3D model creation
• Knowledge in international product standards IEEE, IEC & UL
• Good understanding about different materials and practical usage
• Knowledge in design tools like FMEA, VE, 6Sigma, DFMA etc.
• Good communication skills, verbal as well as written in English
• Experience in simulation of electrical- thermal or electro-magnetic or electro-static would be an added advantage
• Ability to work independently and within the team
• Expertise in MS Office 365 tools
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.