Field Engineer (inclusive of Engineer, Senior Engineer & General Engineer) Job Openings in USA
CH Field Engineer
• High School/GED, Undergraduate degree in Geology or Engineering preferred
• Must have at a minimum a class C w/Hazmat CDL license
• Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety manuals, operational instructions, and policies/procedures
• Must be able to take the lead in effectively communicating with peers, subordinates, and supervisors
• Possess a strong ability to solve problems in the practical field and interpret data presented in written, diagrammatic or schedule form
• Ability to apply advanced math skills to practical situations
Necessary Physical Abilities to Perform Essential Functions
Safety of our employees is a key priority of Horizontal. Thus the company must ensure that applicants are physically able to perform certain essential functions of the Cased Hole Engineer position. Applicants should be able to physically perform the following activities (or be able to perform these activities with a reasonable accommodation):
• Routinely lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
• Sit, speak or listen actively for extended periods of time
• Possess full use of both hands to feel or manipulate objects, tools, or controls
• Perform an extended reach with arms to manipulate objects, tools, or controls
• Walk short distances, sometimes over uneven terrain
The Cased Hole Field Engineer plays a vital role in managing our crews, following/ promoting our company values, and delivering top-notch service to our clients. This position entails multiple roles toward our field operations’ success and driving our visions related to safety and service quality principles.
The Cased Hole Field Engineer reports directly to the base Operations Management team.
• Working knowledge on the operation of heavy equipment of various sizes and weights utilized in wireline operations
• Successfully achieve and obtain any required training qualifications associated with the position
• Take a role in the planning and preparation for assigned well site operations
• Must oversee all pre-job load-outs, checks, and equipment readiness before dispatch to a location
• May be required to run services including Cement Bond Logs, Gamma Ray Logs, Noise/Temp Logs, etc. based on current training and knowledge
• Provide efficient operation of perforation and setting services related to all completion activities
• Be a leader in enforcing and coaching of others in all government, company, and client policies and procedures
• Perform and enforce all operations with the highest regard to the safety of all personnel and equipment
• Help out in identifying and mentoring all employees in regards to any issues, how to address immediately and report to the appropriate departments on time
• Stay updated on any company changes and verify they are being implemented in the field
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.