India & Foreign Job Vacancy | USA, Canada, UK, Germany ,Australia ,Singapore |Direct Company.
Company Name : Raytheon Technologies
Company Website : https://www.rtx.com/
About Company :
At Raytheon Technologies, we’re accelerating ideas to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges by bringing together the brightest, most innovative minds across aviation, space and defense.
We form an unrivaled company, with one team coming together across the globe to push the limits of known science and redefine how we connect and protect our world. We are advancing aviation, building smarter defense systems and creating innovations to take us deeper into space.
Related Jobs :
Our Latest YouTube Videos
Link : Click
Our Telegram Channel
Link : Click
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Bangalore – India
BE/B-tech/M-Tech in Electrical /Electronics Engineering with good overall understanding of control systems, electric motors , mathematical modelling , simulation studies, data analysis and communication buses.
• Embedded Control Systems design and development
• Modelling, Simulation and analysis
• Systems testing
Integrated Logistics Engineering Officer
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Inspector Engine Parts
You will be responsible for inspecting, analyzing, checking and managing engine parts in order to create repair check lists, based on work instructions and manuals.
In particular, you will be attentive in:
• Performing dimensional and visual inspections to determine the conformity of parts
• Setting, adjusting and using precision measuring instruments
• Managing parts and determining whether or not they conform
• Using computer tools such as SAP to perform the operations required for managing parts appropriately
You will play an active role in ensuring that quality standards are recognized and achieved by:
• Verifying that repair processes have been carried out in accordance with technical specifications
• Issuing certificates of airworthiness
• Taking part in training
The tools you need to be successful
• College diploma in aeronautics or an equivalent field
• College diploma in avionics with relevant experience
• Two to five years’ experience in the field of aeronautics
• French and English proficiency (written and verbal)
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities and analytical mindset
• Proficiency in SAP an asset
Although each application is taken into consideration, only selected candidates will be contacted. Before being invited for an interview, candidates must first pass a theoretical and practical test.
– Designing/implementing infrastructure provisioning automation, using Infrastructure as Code practices, and tools and technologies such as TerraForm, AWS CloudFormation, etc.
– Maintain services that may include Windows Active Directory, DNS, Federation Services, Exchange/Email, MS SQL, MS System Center, or cloud provider equivalent services.
– Monitor usage of infrastructure resources; ensure that KR is providing adequate compute and storage capacity to meet mission requirements; continuously monitor IaaS and PaaS uptime in all KR operated environments; provide uptime and usage data to the government upon request.
– Ensure secure implementations of any infrastructure service or offering using Industry best practices, STIGS, vendor recommendations, or as directed by KR.
– Assist the IaaS Architects as needed for project planning, troubleshooting, and implementation.
– Ensure future capacity and feature requests are captured and planned for implementation.
– Be familiar with hosting platform environments and enable hosting of any KR chosen platform.
– Provide technical expertise and maintenance of detailed architectural designs, plans, and documentation in accordance with industry standards, including details on infrastructure and networks, configuration and layout of storage infrastructure, data sharing and migration plans, recovery plans, incident response plans, backup and archiving plans.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
– 3+ years of experience working as a software engineer leveraging large scale cloud infrastructure as their primary application platform
– Resume demonstrates understanding of modern security best practices for cloud infrastructure and networks
– Familiarity with issue tracking tools such as Service Now, Gitlab, Vantive, etc.
– Deliver new services and features from concept to release; design, build, test, and ship at a regular cadence
– Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot existing infrastructure and ensure any SLA/SLO’s are met
– DoD 8570 IAT Level II required at time of hire.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
– Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols as demonstrated by network certifications CCNA, CCP, or equivalent proficiencies
– Familiar with concepts such as availability zones, distributed systems, multi-tenant systems, network protocols, network security, SSL, PKIX, routing, and load balancing
– Familiar with the implementation of cyber/IA controls; NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, ICD 503, RMF, DoD ILs
– Automation experience: Bash/Perl, Ansible, CI/CD with Terraform, Gitlab
– Ability to configure network switches
– Experience with Converged or Hyperconverged Infrastructure including VxRail
– Experience implementing and managing AWS services; with vSAN; familiar with NSX, F5
– DoD TS/SCI clearance highly preferred
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|
Perform deburring, blending, polishing countersinking, grinding, drilling or grit blast operations using a variety of hand and power tools and equipment on surfaces and details of aerospace engine components. Perform a variety of assembly, sealing, surface treat and heat treat operations on stators or other aircraft engine parts. Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
Plan, schedule and expedite direct materials needed to support production schedules
· Monitor the status of purchase orders with Central Supply Chain and/or Suppliers to ensure timely delivery and communicate status of orders with internal customers
· Support material planning group in efforts to meet delivery and inventory turn performance goals
· Provide support in material issues related to engineering changes, new product start-up, and Request for Quotation (RFQ) for site.
· Responsible for tracking Material Planning & Delivery Assurance metrics to drive results and continuous improvement.
· Support inventory planning & management, materials availability and supplier replenishment strategies
· Develop and ensure standard operational practices, methods and procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Senior Hardware Engineer
Electronic product design including Digital,
Analogue, RF and Power elements and development
technical leadership – From the initial concept stage,
developing these concepts through to final
production and certification.
Working within the product hardware team and
working with all other engineering disciplines
throughout the design cycle, in a collaborative
working and shared environment.
Working with the Product Design Authority to
develop and shape the technical design in order to
meet the requirements set during product
Interface with suppliers and industry experts.
Liaison with academia partners for various work
Solving complex technical problems on new and
existing Products from our portfolio.
Support and mentor junior engineers through their
Good knowledge of high speed digital design (up to
Experience of interfacing designs into established
Fully understand circuit operation, debug, diagnose
and implement fixes.
Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills,
willing to take ownership as well as positively
contributing within cross-disciplined teams.
Able to prioritise and manage their tasks to ensure
all are completed to time and schedule
Develop hardware concepts efficiently from limited or
vague customer requirements and communicate
Proven experience in technical leadership across
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
Send your resume to : email@example.com
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|