Leading car manufacturing Company Interview | ENGINEER – MOULD MAINTENANCE / Tooling Maintenance Technician | Chennai TN
Company Name : Novares India Automotive Private Limited
About Company :
Novares India Automotive Private Limited serves automotive industry. The Company manufactures motor parts and accessories. Novares India Automotive serves customers worldwide.
We are a complete solutions provider serving our customers’ needs.
Using advanced plastics injection technologies, Novares designs highly engineered solutions to be user-friendly, ergonomic and affordable.
We create, produce components and systems with multi-functionalities that add value. Our parts have complex functions, mechanisms, use kinematics, mechatronics and provide integration expertise for modules.
Our plastics match performance of those in metal plus offer the lightweight dynamic contributing to the production of lightweight cars.
Our capacity to produce quality products and systems is reinforced by continuous improvements (testing and trails) and this goes beyond just manufacturing, it guarantees customers’ all the latest techniques, with service.
Our Plastic Heat Exchanger is a good example.
It allows the replacement of conventional aluminum alloy heat exchanger with a plastic part, which can be integrated more easily into engine parts such as an air intake manifold.
Company Website: https://www.novaresteam.com
Designation : ENGINEER – MOULD MAINTENANCE / Tooling Maintenance Technician
Education qualification : Diploma or NTTF-TOOL & DIE MAKER
Year of Experience : 7 to 10 Years relevant Experience
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Job Description :
Prepare a preventive maintenance schedule and distribute instructions
– Order spare parts in the computer system
– Ensure the supply of spare parts as part of a Preventive Maintenance Plan
– Make necessary adjustments and upgrade tools in compliance with tolerances
– Check that tools operate correctly during production and carry out maintenance as required
– Record tool maintenance on log cards to ensure the traceability of maintenance operations
– Make the necessary decisions to optimize maintenance to prevent the recurrence of failures, without making any major alterations to the tools
2 – Perform improvement and modification work on tools in compliance with safety instructions and procedures in force
– Make requested improvements to tools to Ensure their rapid assembly on the press
– Propose and implement technical and mechanical improvements on tools to optimize their operation
– Make or assign others to Make modifications to tools based on customer requests
– Make modifications requested internally
3 – Ensure the cleanliness of his/her work area and the quality of his/her work
Roles & Responsibilities :
Receive and store tools as required
– Clean his/her workstation
– Clean and maintain his/her machine
– Check the quality of his/her work and implement corrective actions if required
– Take part in working and/or progress groups
4 – Check that tools are in good working order
– Check the quality of his/her work, respect the mould record flow and ensure the mould is processed at the end of the work
– Analyse and resolve technical malfunctions associated with part quality
– Help to diagnose anomalies, faults, failures of production means
– Decide on the actions to be implemented in the event of a problem
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :