Logistics Interview I Sr. Executive – Order Management I Chennai location
Company Name : Johnson Controls
Company Website : https://www.johnsoncontrols.com/
About Company :
They are places for people to live or work. Facilities for learning or healing. Venues for entertainment and shopping. Sites for the specialized storage of tangible goods or mission-critical data. Your buildings have a huge variety of functions; they are central to your mission.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet.
At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.
Related Post :
Designation : Sr. Executive – Order Management
Educational Qualifications : The jobholder should hold a Bachelor degree in a related field.
Year of Experience : A minimum 3 years experience in Order processing or Back-office functions is essential.
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Job Description :
a. Receive, review and register incoming customer orders from the Sales fields
b. Ensure compliance with company standards, policies & procedures
c. Process orders on factories, follow-up on deliveries & coordinate shipments
d. Monitor order related logistics functions
e. Monitor billing, negotiation and collection activities
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Communicate effectively between Sales, customers, factories, vendors and logistics.
2. Ensure conformity of incoming orders with required standards with respect to contractual terms &
conditions, credit & finance policies, legal requirements, corporate mandates and pre-defined
3. Ensure that all exceptions and non-conformances are properly approved by appropriate authority
levels and documented.
4. Prepare and send order administration instructions to the factory.
5. Review and approve all supplier and factory invoices subject to the appropriate approval level
6. Issue clear and precise instructions to relevant internal/external customers/suppliers so as to
ensure complete and timely execution of customer orders.
7. Ensure timely declaration of orders secured, update of backlog information and registration of
sale/purchase orders in the system.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.