Mahindra Rise Interview |Engineer Vacancy |B.E. Mechanical &; Automobile Engineer| Chennai Tamilnadu
Company Website : https://mahindracareers.com/
About Company :
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Related Post :
Apple Company Interview | Tooling Engineer | BSc/MSc in Engineering, Tool Making, Polymer Technology | Chennai Tamilnadu
Ford Job Vacancies| Fresher & Experience |Chennai Tamilnadu
EATON Engineering Jobs |B.E. Mechanical Engineer |Fresher Interview | Hyderabad India
Our Latest YOUTUBE Videos
Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Educational Qualifications: B.E. Mechanical & Automobile
1.Working knowledge of Engineering Change Notice process
2.Should be well versed in the product development process based on APQP ( Advanced Product Quality Planning
3 Good Knowledge on Concern Resolution process.
4. Knowledge/exposure to Reliability Engineering
5. Knowledge/exposure to supplier Process Audits
6. Working knowledge of System Design Specification, DFMEA, and Design Validation Process
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: min 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai Tamilnadu
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|
Job Description :
1. Design of Commercial vehicle Transmission internal and exteral shift system from concept to production release.
2. Hands on experience on CAD(CATIA) needed. Should be able to make 3D concepts,Drawings & conduct DMU/ Interface study.
3. Support to Proto team, validation team, suppliers and manufacturing for component specifications, definition and validation.
4. Provide technical support and system analysis for root cause analysis of development issues
5.Coordinate, lead and participate in design reviews
6.Expertise in the following areas: System and component design of Transmission shift system, how to interpret technical drawings, GD&T, Tolerance Stacks.
7. To suggest improvements with respect to product improvement, cost reduction etc
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|