Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Job Vacancy In Madurai | Apply now
Company Name : Pixel 2 Print Private Limited
Company Website :
About Company :
Incepted in the year 2005, we “Pixel 2 Print Private Limited”, are known as the reputed Manufacturer and Exporter of Exercise Book, Art And Craft Drawing Book, Stationery Products and Multipurpose Notebooks. Located at Madurai (Tamil Nadu, India), we are backed by advanced infrastructural unit that is installed with latest tools and machinery. Our company is Private Limited, based company. Under the direction of “Ebenezer Samuel” we have been able to meet specific demands of our clients. We export our products to USA, South Africa, Middle East Countries, etc.
Related Jobs :
JBM Auto Ltd Walk In Interview |Production / Maintenance |Diploma / B.E.Engg | Chengalpet TN
Anna University Job Vacancy | B.E. Mechanical – Fresher Engineer Graduates | Salary 18,000 /-
Our Latest YouTube Videos
Link : Click
Our Telegram Channel
Link : Click
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Educational Qualifications: Diploma / B.E.Mechanical Engineer
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: Min 2 Years
Job Location: Madurai TN
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|
Job Description :
Plan, organize and supervise the delivery of printing services to administration.
· Review incoming work, prepare production instructions, estimate production time, establish priority and schedule work.
· Train, supervise and evaluate personnel.
· Plan and organize work.
· Meet schedules and time lines.
· Assure proper maintenance
· Inventory control and supervision
· Organize, assign and direct the operation
· Direct and supervise the operation of printing services;
· Make work assignments for printing personnel and supervise employees to assure efficient work flow and high quality publications;
· Train, schedule and evaluate the performance of assigned print room personnel;
· Consult with manager or administrator for establishing priorities and deadlines.
· Maintain inhouse discipline, grooming, overall quality.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
Contact Details : +91 9500954407
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org