Safety Engineer Interview |Colliers international | Chennai Tamilnadu | BSc/ Diploma / B.E,B.tech with Post Diploma in Industrial Safety
Company Name : Colliers international
Company Website : https://www.colliers.com/en-in
About Company :
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
Your success is our success. Wherever you do business, we are dedicated to driving exceptional results with the right property solutions.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 13,000 skilled professionals operating in 69 countries. With an enterprising culture
and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized
research; and thought leadership consulting.
Related Post :
Flextronics Fresher Interview| Junior Engineer |B.E. EEE, ECE, Mechanical Engineer| Chennai Tamilnadu
BOSCH INTERVIEW | Instructional Designer | B.E. Engineering Graduate | Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Electrical Service & Maintenance Engineer | Altomech private limited | Diploma & B.E.EEE | Coimbatore Tamilnadu
Our Latest YOUTUBE Videos
Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYt-jtPk975fMuI6tLpUEg
Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: Safety Engineer
Educational Qualifications: BSc/ Diploma / BE in engineering or technology with Post Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognised institute of India
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: Fresher & Experience
Job Location: Chennai Tamilnadu
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|
Job Description :
Undertake duties as directed by Regional operations manager & Regional EHS Manager.
· Ensure the Project Safety Plan is maintained and adopted on site.
· Undertake regular review of health and safety performance in the project and work with site team to ensure that standards are communicated and followed on site.
· Conduct regular health and safety inspections at site and circulate the report and recommend for improvements. Provide corrective actions for implementations and follow-up on timely closure of Inspection points.
· Compile and submit monthly health and safety performance report at the end of each month to the Project Lead and keep track on all EHS statistical data.
· Establish and communicate site emergency plan and procedures and to carry out review and update in regular intervals.
· Maintain & assist site team for development of project HS risk assessment to establish the level of controls before work commences.
· Monitor and ensure that all visitors to the project have signed the site attendance / visitors register and are always escorted unless they have been formally inducted.
· Ensure any hazard / complain raised related to EHS is correctly investigated, rectified and closed along with hazard recording.
· Maintain & monitor the inspection & test plan of all plant & equipment’s on site.
· Provide information, technical advice and support to construction teams on EHS related issues.
· Maintain & disseminate statistical information regarding incidents near misses and injuries to all concerned.
· Ensure that all incidents occurred on site are reported on timely manner and provide necessary support to site team on incident management.
· Participate on incident investigation with recommended action plan and timely closure to prevent reoccurrence.
· Maintain all necessary EHS documents as per standard process.
· Review and ensure First Aid arrangements in the project.
· Ensure to provide timely & constructive feedback to project lead on competency level of EHS performance of contractor’s and vendors on site.
· Conduct and monitor site EHS training as required for all members on site.
· To ensure that all latest legislation, code of practices, standards and procedures related to EHS are communicated to all concerned.
· Assist site team to review EHS considerations for selection of contractors, sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers.
· Facilitate possible EHS escalations to Regional operations managers and Regional Safety Manager before escalation from client and maintain client relationship.
· Ensure that team discipline is maintained at site.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
Please Share the Information to Friends & Relatives.
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|