Sharda Motors Interview| Quality Engineer |Diploma & B.E. Mechanical / Automobile Engineer | Chennai Chengalpattu Mahindra world City
Company Name : Sharda Motors
About Company : SHARDA MOTOR founded in 1986, we has scaled to numerous highs in the automotive industry. The latest techniques, design, equipment and modern manufacturing which is highly efficient, organized and structured in India, we are making new grooves in this area, adding excellence and technological expertise.
Sharda Motor is the market leader in manufacturing of Exhaust System, Catalytic Converter, Independent Suspension, Seat Frames, Seat Covers (Two Wheeler & Four Wheeler), Soft Top Canopies, and Pressed part- White goods products.
Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards. They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement and growth. Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with continuous focus on new product, innovation and technology upgradation, research and development.
Company Website: http://www.shardamotor.com/
Related Post :
RAMRAJ COTTON COMPANY INTERVIEW | Vehicle Mechanical store keeper | FRESHER & EXPERIENCE | WALK IN INTERVIEW
NDT Engineer Vacancy |VESTAS India |Mechanical / Manufacturing / Production / Industrial |Chennai Tamilnadu | apply on or before 30th October 2021.
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER INTERNSHIP | B.E.MECHANCIAL ENGINEER | B.E.MECHANICAL ENGINEER | CHENNAI TAMILNADU |ai lexicontech devices Pvt ltd
Job Opening YOUTUBE Videos
Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYt-jtPk975fMuI6tLpUEg
Join Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Designation : QUALITY ENGINEER
Educational Qualifications : Diploma & B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
Year of Experience : 5 to 8 year(s) of experience
Job Location : Chennai Tamilnadu
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Setup approval for all process
2. Daily rework & rejection analysis
3. Every lot to check & confirm Product quality & move to PDI
4. Prepare and update the documents as per IATF 16949: 2016
5. Retain the records as per IATF 16949:2016
6. Conduct Product, Audit, Process audit, System audit and Layered process audit.
7. Review & update PFMEA, and Control plan and applicable documents.
8. Countermeasure status & update monthly report for
II) Customer Complaints,
III) In House,
9. Countermeasure effectiveness monitoring for Weld Shop.
1. In process PPM :650
2. Customer end PPM : 25
3. No deviation of Product, Process & System.
4. No of minor NC during Customer audit (or) 3rd party audit=0.
5. Control of NC parts as per QSP.
6. Disposal of NC parts within month.
7. COP Q within 0.48%
8. Kaizen : 1/month
Knowledge (Technical / Functional)
1. Knowledge in Welding process, Qualification of process & operator.
2. Knowledge of Welding requirements.
3. Certified Internal Quality Auditor for IATF 16949:2016.
4. 7QC Tools.
5. Core Tools.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.