Sharda Motors Job Vacancy |Design, CFD, Purchase, Tool Room| Chennai
Company Name : Sharda Motors
Company Website : http://www.shardamotor.com/
About Company :
SHARDA MOTOR founded in 1986, we has scaled to numerous highs in the automotive industry.
The latest techniques, design, equipment and modern manufacturing which is highly efficient, organized and structured in India, we are making new grooves in this area, adding excellence and technological expertise.
Sharda Motor is the market leader in manufacturing of Exhaust System, Catalytic Converter, Independent Suspension, Seat Frames, Seat Covers (Two Wheeler & Four Wheeler), Soft Top Canopies, and Pressed part- White goods products.
Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards.
They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement and growth.
Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with continuous focus on new product, innovation and technology upgradation, research and development.
Related Jobs :
DIRECT WALK IN INTERVIEW | B.E.ENGINEER , DIPLOMA,ITI – STEEL STRIPS WHEELS
FRESH B.E.ENGINEER JOB VACANCY|MECH , EEE ,ECE |SRIPERUMUTHUR|YSI AUTOMOTIVE
OLA ELECTRIC OFF CAMPUS DRIVE|ANY DEGREE|FRESHER INTERVIEW
Our Latest YouTube Videos
Link : Click
Our Telegram Channel
Link : Click
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
1. Preparing draft of the design considering CFD and thermal targets (both SMIL & Customer).
2. Provide technical expertise in problem resolution, cost reduction, and quality improvement.
3. Provide effective design solutions to optimize product functionality, reliability and stability from a flow & temperature performance perspective.
4. Validate the design for CFD and thermal targets (both SMIL & Customer).
5. Apply optimal software utilization & clustering practices.
6. Follow best practices for accurate computational efficiency.
7. Proactively plan the work allocated & review with CFD Supervisor for resource approval / prioritization.
8. Technical report preparation and presentation to customer.
9. Identify and share the lesson learnt.
10. Attend team meetings to discuss about design techniques and issues.
Knowledge (Technical / Functional)
B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical/Aeronautical
1 to 3 years
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|
ENGINEER – TOOL ROOM
Roles and Responsibilities
Trains and directs the activities of subordinate workers assigned to the tool room
Coordinates tool room matters with other sections and with designated supervisors as required
Maintains or supervises the maintenance of tool room records as required
Evaluates usage history and recommends inventory levels for tools, equipment, and repair parts
Inspects, troubleshoots, overhauls, and repairs assigned tools and equipment as required
Input and hold responsibility for Tool Room budgets.
Prepare the annual Tool Room budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals
Responsible for achieving budget and forecast.
Research, identify, and qualify potential new suppliers in order to secure more cost-effective sources of products and services.
Ensure that purchased materials are utilized properly through effective communication regarding inventory items.
Tool Design Modification For the Better Performance of tool.
Optimize Cost Spilling over Purchasing tool Material.Fore forward Person in Solving Tooling Issue By Addressing in the Monthly Meeting by Various Production team in an Organisation
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – INDIRECT PURCHASE
1. As per PPC plan Monthly schedule send to our BOP suppliers.
2. MIS reports generation Daily/Weekly/Monthly
3. Monitoring daily basis BOP arrival for production on time.
4. Monitoring of daily shortages, RM, Jobworkinline with monthly plan and Forecast plan from Production planning and control.
5. Ensuring timely PO creation and Co-ordination with HO Commodity buyer for the approval as per SOP & Target.
6. Cross Functional co-ordination in plant & HO.
7. Periodic reporting to the reporting manager through MIS as per Schedule.
8. Imports ( MRP Planning ) Welding coil/Maintenance Cons Imports coordination with HO.
9. Logistics Control /Allocation for MWC & R&D Plant.
10. For New project vendor sourcing,
11. Monitoring and arranging the local transport as per in-house customer request
12. Production / Quality / Tooling consumables planning and procurement as per requirement.
13. Feedback and Feed forward for the Process related to Daily procurement activities to the respective concerned and reporting manager.
14. No premium cost allowed.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
ZOHO இண்டெர்வியூ | சென்னை,கோவை,காரைக்குடி
Designation: Zoho – Software Developer
Educational Qualifications: B.E.ENGINEER
Role : Permanent
BATCH : 2020, 2021 or 2022
Year of Experience: FRESHER
Job Description :
Zoho is looking to hire enthusiastic and self-motivated developers to develop innovative frameworks/apps/solutions
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Karaikudi / Coimbatore / Chennai
Candidates Graduated in 2020, 2021 or 2022 can apply for this role.
டாடா எலெக்ஸி கேம்பஸ் இண்டெர்வியூ
Job Description :
FRESHER INTERN TRAINEE
ECE & IT
70% AND ABOVE
LAST DATE TO APPLY – 09 – 06 – 2022
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
*💁🏻♂️இந்த மிக முக்கிய தகவலை மிக அதிகமாக பகிருங்கள், வேலை இல்லாமல் தவிக்கும் இளைஞர்களுக்கு இது மிகவும் உதவிகரமாக இருக்கும்🙏*
Send your resume to : email@example.com
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|