Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Fresher Interview |Mechanical Design Engineer | Diploma & Degree | Bangalore | Apply now
Company Name : Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company Website : https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int
About Company :
40 years ago, we saw limitless potential in wind, from powering factories to illuminating homes around the globe. Our technological leadership has accompanied us all these years, from our first wind turbines to our powerful offshore projects. Today, we have made our vision a reality: we are the ones who keep the lights on. Learn how Siemens Gamesa pioneered a whole new industrial sector before merging in 2017. From the very first wind generators to the world’s largest wind farms.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
Related Post :
Larsen & Toubro Limited |WELDIND ENGINEER INTERVIEW B.E,B.TECH , M.E ,M.TECH MECHANICAL ENGIENER | CHENNAI TAMILANDU
Walk In Interview | AutoCAD Draughtsman Interview I ASE Structure Design Private Limited I B.E,B.Tech / Diploma – Mechanical , EEE , ECE , Telecom & Civil Engineer
BEL Vacancy For Apprenticeship | Freshers | 73 Posts |B.E, B. Tech Diploma| Mech, EEE, ECE, CS ,Civil | Tamilnadu
Designation : Mechanical Design Engineer
Educational Qualifications : Diploma & B.E. Mechanical engineering
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience : Fresher & Experience
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Job Description :
Plans, calculates, designs, develops, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational mechanical concepts or subsystems.
* Develops mechanical components.
* Tests mechanical components.
* Identifies and selects components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for mechanical system design.
* Creates mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechanical design concepts.
* Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
* Maintains technical product files.
* Analyzes existing development procedures and suggests improvements.
* Implements or tests design solutions.
* Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding mechanical elements.
* Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.