Singapore Job Vacancy | Kuok (Singapore) Limited |Maritime Jobs in Singapore
Company Name : Kuok (Singapore) Limited
Company Website : https://kuoksingaporelimited.recruitee.com/
About Company :
We invest in great businesses with the potential to reach greater heights.
Nurture entrepreneurial leaders who are guided by our core values.
Make a lasting, positive impact on the people, businesses and communities we serve.
Related Jobs :
Our Latest YouTube Videos
Link : Click
Our Telegram Channel
Link : Click
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Ship Repair Manager
Responsible for overall coordination of all activities of the repair/new build projects to achieve timely completion, in line with occupational health and safety, environment, quality, productivity and commercial aspects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
•Ensuring compliance with contracts, specifications, regulatory, company, quality, environment, occupational health and safety standards and procedures.
•Plan, implement and demonstrate continual improvement in occupational health and safety, quality, environment and productivity.
• Liaison and coordination with regulatory bodies, clients, consultants, contractors, and internally within the company to Project needs within commercial controls.
• Ensure company and project milestones, and commercial targets are achieved by effective planning, logistics, and execution.
• Identify bottlenecks, highlight possible delays in advance, propose and execute corrective and preventive actions.
• Monitor and control job progress, man hours and productivity of all project related works.
• Plan the project schedule based on key milestone and critical activities. Plan for level 3 details in the project schedule as required.
• Identify critical path processes and at-risk activities, and manage the execution with Production Departments and Supervisors assigned.
• Document and manage schedule extension reduction to avoid any contractual penalties for delays.
• Work closely with Commercial department to manage the work schedule within the scope and terms of the contract and additional work requests from owners.
• Work with Commercial and Marketing Departments during the tendering phase to derive the project schedule that is competitive against the competitions as and when required.
• Liaise with various departments on control of manpower and production resources in order to meet work requirements and project schedule.
• Chair and attend daily VSCC meeting.
• Manage safety oversight and conduct safety activities which meet regulatory and customer requirements related to Safety and Quality.
• Monitor work activities on board to ensure safety compliance. Initiate safety programs to enhance safety on board.
• Resolve any safety or quality issues raised by owner class surveyors and contractors.
• Establish quality management protocol with owners at the start of the Project, focus Safety and Quality.
• Liaise with owner inspectors for progressive and end of work.
• Ensure department KPI’s are met.
• As the leader of the Project, to demonstrate commitment to deliver on time, safely and cost effectively.
• Maintain and close the project file in good order, during & completion of project.
• Project close out report to be prepared prior close out of project.
• Maintain a clear list of confirmed works during the project and made available for various production, trade, commercial and clients to be inline also.
• SRM to take lead to clear Project’s left over materials from yard immediately.
This position is for PaxOcean Group, a company under Kuok (Singapore) Limited.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Tasks and Responsibilities1. Preparation of monthly management reports, with insightful commentaries and analysis for Yard performance.
2. Preparation of multi-year Budget, which include engaging with various stakeholders and preparation of presentation materials.
3. Preparation of financial forecast, data, and any ad-hoc requests from Management.
4. Manage the cost allocation within the entities for management reporting
5. Business partnering with key stakeholders in driving growth for the business, provide financial guidance and support to business to understand,
identify gaps in achieving KPIs and mitigating plans.
6. Support Finance Manager in monitoring, reconciling, maintaining, and improving the reporting structure (templates) and processes, including resolving issues.
7. Perform ad hoc reporting & yard performance analysis, such as cost trend analysis and headcount
8. Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by management/supervisor.
For More Job Vacancy
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.