Valeo India Fresher Interview | B.E & Diploma Mechanical Engineer | Chennai Tamilnadu | My Employment Jobs
Company Name : Valeo
Company Website : https://www.valeo.com
About Company :
Valeo is headquartered in Chennai. Present since 1997 in India, Valeo has developed a strong Indian presence. Valeo today has eight Production Sites, one global R&D center, five Distribution Platforms, one Front office to serve its clients. These facilities are spread over Chennai, Pune, Sanand, Noida and Gurgaon. Valeo employs more than 6,000 people in India, of which nearly 50% are engineers.
Valeo’s Development Center in Chennai employs thousands of talented engineers. This facility has emerged as the global hub providing efficient support to Valeo’s global customers in the areas of Mechanical Design, Simulation, Embedded Software Development, Vision Systems Software and Hardware & Functional Safety Design.
Related Post :
CEAT Hiring Fresher Interview | Mechanical , EEE , ECE |Kanchipuram |Salary 14,000 / – Apply now
FRESHER MECHANICAL ENGINEER WALK IN INTERVIEW | SURYAPRAKAAS FOUNDRY| DIPLOMA & B.E.GRADUATES
L&T Technology Services Limited Interview | CATIA Customization Engineer Job | Diploma & B.E.Mechanical Engineer
Designation : INTERN – CAD
Educational Qualifications :Diploma & B.E.Mechanical Engineer
Role : Permanent
Job Opening YOUTUBE Videos
Join Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Year of Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Chenani
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Job Description :
CAD – Computer Aided Design
- Proficient in CAD software, define CAD models 3D or 2D, relating design specifications or CAD elements given by PTM RD/Design Leaders/Design Engineers.
- Define/build 3D models that will be consistent relative to mould/plastics constraints, clash/clearance with other components or mechanical constraints.
- Define 2D Drawings, consistent regarding drawing rules/layout/functional tolerances.
- Responsible of the 2D/3D definition of his (or her) own component, part of component in term of the good application of Branch CAD methodology rules, CAD models quality, CAD quality tools, check lists, auto control.
- Responsible of small technical definitions (Clip, locating …) or local area design (Standard integration, strengthen ribs, harness …).
- Follow and promote quality procedure.
- Validate & follow-up of all CAD data concerning his (or her) project inside VLS Branch PDM/PLM systems.
- Responsible of lead-time/costs of his tasks (Efficiency and timing follow-up) by respecting projects milestones/dead line.
- Follow the development of products in terms of design, and make proposals
- Make design proposals in the sketches, 3D and renderings.
- Participate in the design and implementation models for introducing and promoting new ideas
- Participate in the Valeo design process ( DR , etc..)
CAS Key Skills:Creativity, Good Interpretation of Styling, Sketching capabilityAutomotive A-Surface conceiving, Aerodynamics knowledgeKnowledge of Cosmetics features in Styling softwaresApplication of Plastics, Plastics – Mould / Tooling
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
Our Job Website Providing job Offer details is Completely Free.
No Need to Pay Money.