Customer Supply Coordinator | Nokia Fresher Interview | Any Graduate | Chennai Location
Company Name : Nokia
Company Website : https://www.nokia.com/
About Company :
Nokia’s transition to a primary focus on telecommunications began in the 1990s. The first GSM call was made in 1991 using Nokia equipment. Rapid success in the mobile phone sector allowed Nokia to become by 1998, the best-selling mobile phone brand in the world. In 2003 Nokia introduced the first camera phone. In 2011, to address increasing competition from iOS and Android operating systems, Nokia entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft. In 2014 Nokia sold its mobile and devices division to Microsoft.
The creation of Nokia Networks, following the buy-out of joint-venture partner Siemens in 2013, laid the foundation for Nokia’s transformation into primarily a network hardware and software provider. The 2015 acquisition of Franco-American telecommunications equipment provider Alcatel-Lucent greatly broadened the scope of Nokia’s portfolio and customer base. Additional acquisitions have positioned Nokia to be a global technology leader in the communications industry.
Related Post :
Designation : Customer Supply Coordinator
Educational Qualifications : Any Degree – B.E.Graduates , Arts & Science
Year of Experience : Fresher / Experience
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Job Description :
Logistics service execution from logistics kickoff to handover to Logistics Coordinator and managing & monitoring logistics service execution up to final acceptance, including cash collection support.
· One primary Point of Contact (POC) for each focus Order Management (OM) pool :
o Standardized process implementation
o Workload balancing within OM Team and towards CG
o 1st Level escalation for CBT ALMs and DO Heads
o To allocate, support and monitor; order execution and reporting on tasks requested from all DO Heads and CBT ALM in market.
Roles & Responsibilities :
· Coordinates logistics daily tasks in order to monitor and control logistics key performance indicators (KPI). E.g.: OTDr, Freight costs, PARD, L* to L100, FTCOR, FTOC.
· Provides explanations and clarification, solves constraints and manages escalation.
· Manages, guides and monitors logistics service execution (work of LCs).
· Key User tasks when nominated
· Support in demand planning management and pre sales activities, when nominated.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.