Daimler Job Vacancy| B.E. Mech/Auto/Production,Thermal Engineer | Pan India
Company Name : Daimler Mercedes-Benz Interview
Company Website : https://www.daimler.com
About Company :
We are one of the main worldwide providers of premium and extravagance vehicles and one of the world’s biggest maker of business vehicles. We offer financing, renting, armada the executives, speculations, protection financier just as inventive portability administrations.
Albeit the new universe of versatility is multi-layered, our explanations behind being portable can be summarized under two principle headings: private or business reasons. Also here it ought to be noticed that workers are progressively going about as patrons of private drives. Accordingly, organizations are assuming a vital part in the versatility change. Daimler Mobility covers all aspects of corporate portability with its organizations and value interests. An outline.
Related Jobs :
Nokia Fresher Job Vacancy| BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE |R&D Engineer| Bengaluru, Chennai, Noida
Designation: R&D Engineer
Educational Qualifications: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
B.Tech/BE in Computer Science or Telecommunications from a respectable organization.
Information on IT structures, techniques and strategies.
Solid comprehension of Mobile organizations (2G, 3G, 4G).
Openness and Experience in Wireless telecom space norms.
Experience in planning adaptable and repetitive arrangements.
Practice in programming advancement for exact assessments.
Delicate abilities: Proactive correspondence with clients, great oral and composed English.
JOB OPENINGS IN ASHOK LEYLAND COMPANY |50 VACANCY | FRESHER| CHENNAI
Designation: Vehicle Manufacturing Operations
Educational Qualifications: ITI ,10TH
Year of Experience: FRESHER
Job Location: CHENNAI TN
Job Description :
Candidates having the 10th and ITI Qualifications are eligible to apply for these openings.
The Selected Candidates will get the Stipend of Rs.6,000.00 – Rs.18,000.00
Our Latest YOUTUBE Videos
Link : CLICK HERE
Our Telegram Channel
Link : CLICK HERE
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: Forging Simulation
- ME/MTech in Mechanical, Production, CAD/CAE and 2-6 Years of involvement with Sheet Metal Forming Simulations and Tool Design involving AutoForm and NX programming for All BiW parts.
- Experience in process arranging, series Tool Design and Manufacturing ideas of all BiW Parts.
- Experience and Knowledge in all BiW parts material.
- Pass on Manufacturing information will be added advantage.
- Great Academic record
- Solid Communication Skills
- German Language will be added advantage.
Role : Permanent
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Mechanical Jobs||Click Here|
|ELE / ECE Jobs||Click Here|
|Civil Jobs||Click Here|
|IT / Software Jobs||Click Here|
|BPO / Call Centre Jobs||Click Here|
|H/W & Networking Jobs||Click Here|
|Human Resource Jobs||Click Here|
|Acc/Fins Jobs||Click Here|
|Arts & Science Jobs||Click Here|
Press Part Feasibility
BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
No of Years: 2 – 7 Years
Type of Work: Manufacturing Feasibility of Sheet metal parts
• Complete Part attainability Study for assembling process affirmation
• Framing Simulation in Autoform
• Harsh strategy plan/Feasibility report
• Tooling cost suggestion because of part change
- 2 – 7 Years of involvement with Sheet Metal Forming reenactment and assembling attainability of sheet metal parts.
- Experience in strategy arranging, assembling of steel and Aluminum parts.
- Moderate tooling format planning information will be advantage.
- Experience in “High Strength Steels”, “Spring Back Compensation” will be added advantage.
- Information on Press Tooling cost computation will be added advantage.
- Information on Autoform 8 and NX 12.0
- Information on GD and T
Powertrain Cooling Systems
Qualifications and Education Requirements
– Qualification: M.Tech/MS in Thermal/Mechanical or equivalent
– Experience: 2 to 6 years of experience
- Cooling framework assessment for traditional, modules and electric vehicle
- 3D CFD assessment for coolant filling
- Creating, approving and keeping up with reenactment models in GT and Matlab/Simulink
- Plan emphasess and Concept Studies: Schematic changes, parts assessment
- Connections with worldwide partners and understanding the prerequisites
- Understanding the test information and supporting the tests
- Report age and plan ideas/counter measure ideas
- Answerable for quality just as timetables for the relegated task
- Project execution and results assessment and conveyance
- Guarantee the satisfaction of every single appropriate rule, guidelines and consistence measures
Job vacancy in HPCL Recruitment 2022|100 Posts |B.E,B.Tech | Salary 25,000/- Apply on or before 14-01-2022.
Designation: GRADUATE APPRENTICE TRAINEES (ENGINEERING)
- Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/
Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Materials Management/ Safety Engineering/ Computer Science
& Engineering / IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Architecture/ Catering Technology/
Civil Environmental/ Communication & Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering
(Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning)/ Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)/
Energy Engineering/ Environment Pollution And Control Engineering/ Fine
Art/Sculpture/Commercial Etc./ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Hotel Management
And Catering Technology/ Industrial Engineering/ Interior Decoration/ Petroleum Engineering/
Regional & Town Planning/ Telecommunication And Engineering/ Television Engineering/ Water
Year of Experience: Fresher
Job Location: Pan India
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|