Faurecia Interview – Chennai I Fresher & Experience – Design & Maintenance Engineer – Apply now
Company Name : Faurecia
About Company :
In 1914, Bertrand Faure opened his first workshop in Levallois-Perret, on the outskirts of Paris, manufacturing seats for trams and the Paris metro. Since then, Faurecia has grown to become a top ten global automotive supplier, working to shape the next generation of mobility at every turn.
Faurecia as we know it today was formed in 1997 with the takeover of Bertrand Faure by PSA-owned ECIA to create a global automotive player. In 2021, with the merger of PSA and FCA and the creation of Stellantis, a new chapter began in Faurecia’s history.
Our Convictions and Values are at the heart of our culture and guide our mindset, behaviours and key transformation initiatives such as our ambition to be CO2 Neutral by 2030. Our shared culture empowers teams to balance short-term execution and sustainable long-term ambition.
Our managerial values (Entrepreneurship, Autonomy and Accountability) and behavioral values (Respect, Exemplarity and Energy), form an integral part of our corporate culture. Based on our Convictions, our action plans for sustainability focus on three areas, Planet, Business, and People, with initial quantifiable results expected around 2022. Together, these mobilize employees to achieve ambitious goals, deliver excellence and develop innovative solutions for future mobility.
Company Website: https://www.faurecia.com/
Related Post :
Adani Groups interview Details – Click Here
Aditya Birla Group interview Details – Click Here
Boson Group Interview details – Click Here
Designation : Tooling Engineer (design and coordination) & Maintenance Engineer
Educational Qualifications : B.E.Graduates / Diploma – Mechanical,EEE,ECE,E&I
Year of Experience : Fresher & Experience
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
Position 1: Tooling Engineer (design and coordination)
Job Description :
- Ensures plant readiness to launch successful new & existing programs.
- Ensures series production meets customer and FES requirements.
- Manages and report key Plant ME indicators.
- Supports productions and project teams in terms of lay out, material flow, equipment, processes and standardized work.
- Controls industrial performance including productivity, supports standardization process, develops productivity, safety, quality improvements plans, prepares and implements investments.
- Participating in APQP, leading phases 3 & 4 for small plant programs, pilot for low programs
- Lead together with divisional specialist
- New processes implementation
- Commissioning, installing new machines in the plant
- Tooling Maintenance/ Prove out & Injection molding process tuning
- Support serial production and focus on plant continuous improvements
Position 2 : Maintenance Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Focus on planning, scheduling weekly preventive activities
- On time closure of open preventive actions
- Provide inputs for audit
- Coordinate both repair and preventive maintenance requirements for all manufacturing equipment
- Identify and develop standards for equipment repair, set up and operation
- Participate in Production System Efficiency and Quality System Efficiency workshops to support continuous improvement: propose and implement continuous productivity, efficiency and quality improvement actions for all facilities
- Facilitate equipment moves
- Define and monitor quality, cost and delivery objectives given to external companies when intervening: subcontracting, ordinary and major maintenance actions, energy, security systems¿
- Monitor the purchase and inventory of spare parts and consumables to eliminate downtime
- Recommend safety policies and assure safety controls are tested and reliable
- Keep up to date documentation related to maintenance
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.