TENNACO Hiring Fresher Engineering Graduates : TENNACO has Published notification for the vacancy of Fresh Engineering Graduates
The educational qualification required to apply for this TENNACO Hiring Fresher Engineering Graduates is B.E, B.Tech Engineers
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TENNACO Hiring Fresher Engineering Graduates.
There is enough time to apply for any job. Read TENNACO Hiring Fresher Engineering Graduates date, last date to apply, full details of vacancies carefully. As per TENNACO Hiring Notification given below, you have to apply through online apply mode within the specified date.
Educational qualification details, age limit criteria, selection process information, apply mode details and steps to apply have described Below
|Chennai – Tamilnadu
|18 – 24
Candidates to look out for:
Before applying for this job, know the characteristics of this job. That is, your job description, what kind of job, to whom you have to report.
You should know the information about the company you are applying for. For example, they should know about their finished projects and future projects, their clients etc
Study the purpose and objective of this job carefully and apply.
Also, if you have completed any special course related to this job, send it along with the certificate.
Boldly put what you know on your resume.
We wish you from the My Employment Jobs team to definitely get a job
B.E, B.Tech Engineers
Chennai – Tamilnadu
As Per the Company Standard
|TENNACO Hiring Fresher Engineering Graduates
In this Position candidate should have Knowledge / Min Experience in Engineering Department. Also should have educational qualification as per requirement. As well as Candidate should meet the company Expectation.
1. Responsible for monthly schedule release for local / NCR parts.
2. Review the suppliers on daily basis & pull the parts as per the production plan pattern.
3. Monitor the In-transit pipe line inventory for NCR parts on daily basis as per the safety stock norms.
4. MPS & MRP run for all bought out parts.
5. Responsible for BOM analysis and cogi clearance.
6. Monitoring the procurement schedule releases vs actual pickup adherence.
7. Controlling the Inventory with in the RMC & within defined DOH.
8. Responsible for vendor reconciliation for all vendor.
9. Responsible for maintaining the child parts as per the safety norms inside the plant.
10. Resolving the supplier issues and ensure smooth supply.
Make sure that your resume includes the important job duties mentioned by the company
For Detailed Job Description, Link given below
Apply Mode details:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position before Expiry the link as soon as possible.
Interested and eligible persons should avail this employment properly.
Follow our website www.myemploymentjobs.com to know latest job updates
|Andra Pradesh Jobs
|Across India Jobs
|Other Cities Jobs
Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to anyone for interview.
My Employment Jobs website is a new and experienced job portal. Our goal is to provide employment to all job seekers. We value the valuable time and effort of job seekers. We always aimed for 100 % user satisfaction through the quality of our service and unique contents.