Jindal Steels& Power Off Campus Interview 2021 – Fresher I Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE & B.Tech | PAN INDIA
Jindal Steels& Power Off Campus Interview 2021 – Fresher I Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE & B.Tech | PAN INDIA .Last Date :19th March 2021.
About Company : JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining and infrastructure sectors. Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the company’s enviable success story has been scripted essentially by its resolve to innovate, set new standards, enhance capabilities, enrich lives and to ensure that it stays true to its cherished value system.
We aspire to achieve business excellence through:
- The spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Optimum utilisation of resources
- Sustainable environment friendly procedures and practices
- The highest ethics and standards
- Hiring, developing and retaining the best people
- Maximising returns to stakeholders
- Positive impact on the communities we touch
Website : https://www.jindalsteelpower.com
Designation : GET – Graduate engineer Trainee
Experience : Fresher
Location : PAN INDIA
training period: INR 6 Lakhs PA CTC on successful completion of training: INR 6.5 Lakhs PA
- Qualification BE/B.Tech -Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chem/ELE/ECE/Ins /Mining 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Academic career i.e. 60% (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Ready to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement Bondon the day of joining
Job Description :
- Have Young Engineers with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Have Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Have Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Have Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Should have an intercultural mind set
Perks & Benifits:
Benefits of Joining JSPL:
- Having an Opportunity to work with leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry
- Having an Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Having Diversified product platform to perform action learning projects across various units.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments
- Be a part of the Industry 4.0 revolution
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs
- The last date of application is 19th March 2021
- The appointment to the above position is subject to Pre-Employment Health checks and medically fit report from authorized company doctor.
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
How to apply Jindal Steels& Power Off Campus Interview 2021?
Having Interest and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by 19th March 2021
Details & Apply link: