Kone Elevator Interview I Chennai Tamilnadu I Qualification B.E,B.Tech – Apply before the link expired
About company : Differentiate your offering, increase the value of the property, and deliver the best user experience with a smart elevator solution.
We create a unique maintenance plan tailored to your site and your individual equipment. You can select from our three maintenance packages the level of care you need.
The KONE Customer Care Center provides you and your end users with round-the-clock support for any equipment-related issues. Our professional staff speaks your language, knows your equipment and situation, and can dispatch a service technician to resolve your problem.
Our service technicians are dedicated and highly trained professionals who keep your elevators, escalators, and doors working smoothly and safely. They receive over 50 hours of technical, safety, customer service, and first aid training every year. Our technicians also have access to our global technical knowledge base, enabling fast problem solving for all brands and types of equipment, and resolving most issues in a single visit.
KONE preventive maintenance helps prevent problems before they appear. We maintain your equipment based on its usage, age, and other relevant factors. Your tailored plan ensures that all individual components and systems are serviced at the right time and according to all relevant regulations – no matter the brand.
In order to keep your equipment safe and running smoothly, we will suggest if repair or modernization is needed based on a condition check.
Position : Engineer
Qualification : B.E., Electrical & Electronics
1. Theoretical and practical knowledge in designing Electrical/Electronics circuits & components.
2. Electrical circuits and Component Analysis, Testing and commisioning.
3. Design & Drawing of electrical circuits in AutoCAD.
1) Create technical design concepts and implement using standard tools/templates
2) Execute problems solving actions to respond quickly to issues as per business processes
3) Create/maintain and provide correct design data for project & stakeholder collaboration
Experience :1 to 2 years; Experience in elevator field will be an advantage;
Experience in handling system level electrical interface is also preferred;
How to apply this job :
Details & Apply link: