Management Trainee Job Vacancy 2023 | Genpact | Leading MNC Company
Company Name : Genpact
Company Website : https://www.genpact.com/
About Company :
We transform how the world’s largest companies approach business transformation services. Our experience in running operations and business process services gives us an unmatched level of expertise. Whether strengthening customer engagement, controlling costs, or reorganizing your firm, we will help you reach your goals.
Educational Qualifications: Any Degree
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: Fresher
Location: Pan India
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Chennai Jobs||Check Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Check Here|
|Bangalore Vacancy||Check Here|
|Hyderabad Vacancy||Check Here|
|Andra Openings||Check Here|
|Salem Careers||Click Here|
|Madurai Careers||Click Here|
|Trichy Openings||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Opening||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other City Jobs||Click Here|
Job Description :
Leading a portfolio of Collectors deliver on customer specified parameters, employee related priorities and the profitability of the business.
• Detailed understanding of Personal Loan, Auto Loan, RIBG, and Field Collections.
• Ability to comprehend client needs & should drive clients / Internal MBR & QBR, Reviewing every day and reporting out to internal partners
• Should drive the In/ output metrics, Contact Rate, Promise Rate, Resolution Rate & should have worked upon Dialer
• Anticipate and plan for new hires; get involved in hiring; prepare for team schedules; plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities
• Understand performance metrics. Perform a trends’ analysis. Recommend and execute suitable actions to the customer.
• Purposefully resolve people issues and ensure that attrition is well below the defined target.
How to Apply this Job?
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.