Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy | Genpact Chennai TN
Company Name : Genpact
Company Website : https://www.genpact.com/
About Company :
We transform how the world’s largest companies approach business transformation services. Our experience in running operations and business process services gives us an unmatched level of expertise. Whether strengthening customer engagement, controlling costs, or reorganizing your firm, we will help you reach your goals.
Related Jobs :
Honeywell Jobs Vacancy |Mechanical & IT Department | Apply now
Knowledge of HVAC systems, Some Engineering design /Automation /Field Engineering experience
Flexibility to travel to various sites across globe when needed
Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Automation /BMS/HVAC system engineering /commissioning experience
Experience in Pharma (IQ, DQ, OQ, FAT/SAT documentation) will be an added advantage
Walk In Interview for B.E.EEE/ECE | Changepond Technologies – Date : 22/07/202
Only B.E Graduates (Electrical /Electronics) with an aggregate of minimum 60% in Academics
2018/2019/2020/2021 passed out students only.
Applicants should have knowledge on computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Electrical – Tool Knowledge is an added advantage (Not Compulsory)
Immediate Joiners will be preferred.
Job Location: SIPCOT, Siruseri, Chennai
Our Latest YouTube Videos
Link : Click
Our Telegram Channel
Link : Click
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Job Description :
• Min. 5-6 years of work experience in strategic sourcing & Procurement
• Education: Engineering graduate (Preference: Mechanical, Electrical)
• Good working knowledge on Supplier & market research
• Strong analytical & negotiation skills
• Experience in any coding language or visualization tool would be added advantage
• Strong knowledge on MS office
• Responsible for handling commodity spend, carry out spend Analysis and develop sourcing strategies
• Execute the RFx Process and negotiation
• Identify the opportunities and drive E-Auction and LCC/BCC sourcing projects
• Work closely with the suppliers and other business functions like quality, Engineering team to make sure to execute the projects within timeline and maximize the savings opportunity
• Responsible to work with respective stakeholders to identify the savings leakage and work on corrective actions
• Managing quality process and deviation approval process
• Current shift timings is 12pm-9pm IST, however should be flexible for other shift timings
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.
*💁🏻♂️இந்த மிக முக்கிய தகவலை மிக அதிகமாக பகிருங்கள், வேலை இல்லாமல் தவிக்கும் இளைஞர்களுக்கு இது மிகவும் உதவிகரமாக இருக்கும்🙏*
Send your resume to : email@example.com