Planning Engineer Interview | Diploma & B.E. Engineer | Trichy Tamilnadu
Company Name : RIBO Industry
About Company :
We, RIBO (acronym for Reliable Industrial Business Organization) was established in the year 2010, and have since then built almost every type of boiler component that an industrial boiler would need. Our clients include the biggest names in the industry and we are proud to have worked with them over multiple projects. We manufacture and export products that comply with global standards, no matter where you are in the world.
We intend to be the best in manufacturing high pressure boiler components among our competitors globally. This is achieved by exceeding the stated and implied needs of our customers.
We have a strong project management system capable of handling large and complex projects. Our entire control over project schedule, material traceability and accountability is through Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) built in house over years of experience and expertise.
We attribute our reliability in commitment to the management system which is carefully perfected to create exceptional value to our customers.
We have state of the art infrastructure with the best in class automated machines to manufacture high pressure boiler components. Our strategic location at Tiruchirappalli is the fabrication hub of India and South East Asia.
The skill and technical expertise available in this region is incomparable to any another region in India, which makes us highly competitive among our competitors globally.
Related Post :
Daimler Mercedes-Benz Hiring Interview |Planning & Reporting ,Documentation Eng. |B.E. Engineering |Chennai Tamilnadu | Apply now
IBM ONLINE Off Campus Drive 2021|Associate Systems Engineer | Last Date 25th Nov 2021 | PAN India
Kone Elevator Fresher Interview | Diploma & B.E. Graduates| Chennai Tamilnadu
Our Latest YOUTUBE Videos
Our Telegram Channel
Link : https://t.me/employmentjobs
Latest Jobs By :
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Designation: Engineer – Planning
Educational Qualifications: Diploma & B.E.Engineer
Role : Permanent
Year of Experience: 2 – 4 Years
ü Internal Co-ordination (Drawings, Quality document, OPS, AWL, Materials & necessary documents)
ü Monitoring job status
ü Work center co-ordination
ü Controlling Operations, Process and Schedule
ü On time delivery
Job Location: Trichy Tamilnadu
Salary Details : As per the Company Standard
|Join Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Our Linkedin Page||Click Here|
|Our Quora Page||Click Here|
Job Description :
Study the purchase order for scope of work, terms & conditions etc.
· Read drawings and prepare job analysis chart for various activities like external provider process, tools, jigs & fixtures, work center availability, manpower and material requirement
· Follow up for QP/ITP from Head – Quality and monitoring the documents are forwarded to user department.
· Follow up for AWL based on Customer requirement from Welding dept. and monitoring the documents are forwarded to user department.
· Preparing the Monthly Tonnage Plan based on project schedule, material & document inputs and forward the same to Production & Quality.
· Interact with internal departments for clarification regarding drawing, materials substitution, quality and welding.
· Verification of activity chart in concurrence with all departments.
· Prepare Operation Process Sheet (OPS).
· Preparation on Budget for manufacturing activities to done in-house & outsourcing.
· Prepare Loading Advice for Internal Contractors and Work Order for Sub Contractors.
· Monitor the job status and expedite if any backlog.
· Job co-ordination with Production, Purchase, Stores and Quality departments on progress and delivery.
· Monitoring internal inspection to meet delivery requirement
· Contractor bill verification and approval by Head – Operations, and handing over to Accounts Dept.
· Ensure collection of obsolete drawings, and dispose as per procedure.
· Monitoring progress at work center with respect to monthly tonnage plan.
· Arranging vehicles for outsourcing movement and coordination necessary documents.
· Arranging inspection to be done at external providers works.
· Job status shall be monitored at external provider works at planned interval.
· Periodical vendor evaluation and monitoring External Provider performance.
How to Apply this Job?
Details & Apply link :
Contact Details : +91 9442553295
For more Job info subscribe our website & and check our website daily.