Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs: Dassault Systemes has Published a notification for the vacancy of Quality Assurance Engineer
The educational qualification required to apply for this Dassault Systems is B.E.Mechanical Engineer
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Dassault Systemes.
There is enough time to apply for any job. Read _ the date, last date to apply, and full details of vacancies carefully. As per _ Notification given below, you have to apply through the online application mode within the specified date.
Educational qualification details, age limit criteria, selection process information, application mode details and steps to apply have described Below
|Organization Name||Dassault Systemes|
|Designation||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Work Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Age Limit||18 – 24|
Before applying for this job, know the characteristics of this job. That is your job description, what kind of job, to whom you have to report.
You should know the information about the company you are applying for. For example, they should know about their finished projects and future projects, their clients etc
Study the purpose and objective of this job carefully and apply.
Also, if you have completed any particular course related to this job, send it along with the certificate.
Boldly put what you know on your resume.
We wish you from the My Employment Jobs team to get a job
PEGATRON Walk-In Interview | Mahindra World City
TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 | Freshers Students Passed Out ( 2018 – 2024 )
TENNACO Hiring Fresher Engineering Graduates | Apply now
Quality Assurance Engineer
– Basic understanding of Manufacturing Principles and concepts.
– Knowledge of the use of CAD\CAM, and Simulation related software applications ( CATIA, SolidWorks, DELMIA, Siemens NX..)
– Basic understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Quality Assurance activities.
– Passionate and deep interest in Software Testing as a career.
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
– Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
– Consistently uses their curiosity to find the underlying cause of things.
Fresher / Experience
As Per the Company’s Standard
|Vacancy Title||Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs|
In this position, the candidate should have Knowledge / Min Experience in Quality Engineering Department. Also should have educational qualifications as per requirement. As well as Candidate should meet the company’s Expectations.
– Will be responsible for Testing and Certification of DELMIA suite of Digital Manufacturing applications.
– Review functional specifications for completeness and testability.
– Work with an extended team to understand customer requirements better.
– Coordinate testing efforts, and define time estimates for different test phases.
– Design and generate high-quality, cost-effective test cases.
– Execute test cases using black box techniques and automated testing where applicable.
– Provide testing status, generate reports, track metrics, and create postrelease summaries.
– Manage the testing environment. Manage test machines and hardware needed to support the testing effort.
Make sure that your resume includes the important job duties mentioned by the company
For a Detailed Job Description, the Link is given below
Apply Mode details:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position before the Expiry of the link as soon as possible.
CATIA, SolidWorks, DELMIA, Siemens NX..)
Interested and eligible persons should avail of this employment properly.
Follow our website www.myemploymentjobs.com to know the latest job updates
|Chennai Jobs||Click Here|
|Coimbatore Jobs||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh Jobs||Click Here|
|Salem Jobs||Click Here|
|Madurai Jobs||Click Here|
|Trichy Jobs||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Jobs||Click Here|
|Across India Jobs||Click Here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click Here|
Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to anyone for an interview.
My Employment Jobs website is a new and experienced job portal. Our goal is to employ all job seekers. We value the valuable time and effort of job seekers. We always aimed for 100 % user satisfaction through the quality of our service and unique content.